What simple things frustrate you
This is how you let go of things that weigh on you
It starts in the head
It doesn't take much to lay the foundation for a happier, more relaxed life. A serene life in which you manage to say "stop" when it gets too much and to say "no" when something goes against the grain. And yes! - it is possible and much easier than you might think. All it takes is the conscious decision not to allow yourself to be magnetically attracted by negative things.
In addition, it is good to know that our brain has a tendency to concentrate happily and preferentially on negative things. This has to do with the fact that we tend to store personal disasters and failures in detail, which is the evolutionary function of being able to react to dangers more quickly. On the other hand, we leave little space in our memory to beautiful events, touching moments and refreshing encounters. Instead of enjoying the positive, we skip it or forget it; Instead, we repeat the negative and usually exaggerate it many times over in our memories.
This tendency is referred to in psychology as the so-called catastrophic brain. That is why we often consider it normal that relationships are exhausting, work is difficult or everyday life is overwhelming.
But there is another way - provided we let go of this habit and open ourselves to the positive in life. So if you consciously make the decision to open yourself more to the good in your life and learn to concentrate on your strengths, you will gradually realize that life is much more colorful, more beautiful and more relaxed than when you are Holding on to dramas and problems.
That's how it's done!
- Is 19 old
- In which technological areas does Sweden excel?
- How do I win a Kaggle competition
- Why don't Indians have a British accent
- How do cellular operators work
- Where can I download SNES emulator ROMs
- How much of Indians pay their taxes
- Where does a geographer work?
- What does Psalm 1
- In which Narayana branch do you study
- Scandinavian countries are becoming less religious
- Do you need algebra for engineering
- Have you ever cried during an exam
- What does processed visa application mean
- Need help with homework
- Why do older men love young girls
- Why do some brothers tease sisters
- Where does the term RIP come from
- What are the famous local foods of your country
- Sleepwalking has a spiritual meaning
- What religion was Moses
- Which phone should I buy 1
- What is bank sale in us staff
- How can I stop objectifying women