What size was the NEA XII fund
EMH Partners closes Fund II with EUR 650 million.
- At EUR 650 million (hard cap), Fund II is almost twice the size of the debut fund of 2017 - managed capital increases to over EUR 1 billion
- New fund strengthens EMH Partners' successful strategy of working with leading medium-sized companies in order to take advantage of digitization and growth opportunities
Munich, October 28, 2020 - EMH Partners (EMH), Munich, has successfully closed its second fund. The fund was oversubscribed. The EMH Growth Fund II comprises EUR 650 million - excluding co-investments. The fund volume almost doubles the previous fund closed in 2017 to over EUR 350 million. With the completion of the new fund, the total managed capital of EMH will rise to over EUR 1 billion. With this, EMH is further expanding its successful medium-sized company strategy.
EMH cooperates with owners of medium-sized, high-growth companies that have a proven and successful business model for years. The aim is to use their growth potential through digitization and other growth drivers in a targeted and consistent manner. This strategy has proven itself and will be continued and expanded with Fund II.
The investors in the new fund were particularly impressed by EMH's unique approach of investing in innovative entrepreneurship, partnership-based cooperation and a high level of specialist know-how. The regional focus is on the medium-sized markets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH). EMH has a team of over 30 investment specialists. EMH has succeeded in building trust among fast-growing, market-leading companies in DACH.
EMH invests in these companies and develops their growth potential. Together with EMH, the companies use the opportunities offered by digitization and open up new markets. The development of the EMH fund portfolio is extremely positive; the investment pipeline is well filled.
EMH's portfolio includes successful companies such as Native Instruments (global market leader for digital instruments and music production), Occhio (market leader in the premium lighting segment) or Brainlab (global market leader for innovative, image-controlled medical technology).
The new fund met with considerable interest from the existing investor base and at the same time attracted a number of internationally renowned investors. These investor groups include public and private pension funds, funds of funds, insurance companies, globally renowned foundations, financial institutions and large family offices. Geographically, the investors in the new fund are distributed 36 percent in the DACH region, 39 percent in the rest of Europe and 25 percent in North America. In addition, the EMH team itself is invested in Fund II.
EMH is committed to promoting the highest environmental, social and governance standards in its portfolio and has recently signed the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI).
Maximilian Kuss, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, said: “Despite the global impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have more than achieved all of our fundraising goals for the fund. EMH has built strong relationships with renowned and institutional investors. We are pleased that our investors have subscribed extensively to the fund despite the challenges posed by Corona. We also see this as an expression of the trust our partners have placed in us and are therefore in a strong position to take advantage of the outstanding opportunities in medium-sized companies and to further develop our strategy. "
EMH was advised by Rede Partners and the law firm Simpson Thacher & Bartlett.
- What animals love humans the most
- How does mathematics affect architecture
- Why was the birth movement started
- How do I deal with rude women
- What is the future of industrial engineering
- What is the negative side of positive psychology
- Uses Indonesia PayPal
- Is it good to suck a man's penis?
- Can I send via FedEx
- Would you change for someone else
- What do people with writing habits write?
- Why is foreign direct investment implemented?
- Who is the evangelist named Mark
- Has anyone experienced a past life
- What work do consultants do
- Can I eat cheese
- Why is masturbation a sin in Christianity?
- How do I heal my peeling lips
- What is the best hotel management software
- A global MBA is worth it
- How can I conclude my interview
- Make vicious narcissists vacuum cleaners
- Has Daenerys ever trusted Jon Snow
- How expensive is Chinese food in Malaysia