What's cool about your family
80 beautiful sayings about the family - for every occasion
We have 80 funny and beautiful sayings about the family for you. Make the most important people in your life happy and surprise them with a great family saying.
Occasions for sayings about the family
Occasions for sayings about the family
There are numerous occasions to send or give away beautiful sayings about the family. If you love your family, you should show them that too. Your parents in particular have certainly given you a lot of love in your life and it is nice when the care and security they have given you is also appreciated. Not only parents or siblings are happy about family sayings; also make your grandparents, cousins, aunts or uncles happy. We have put together a few occasions for you so that you will soon have the opportunity to please a family member and show gratitude.
80 sayings about the family
There are all sorts of sayings about the family and they all have one goal: to show the family how much you love them. Many people even get family sayings tattooed to show their love. Even funny sayings secretly reveal how important family is. Below you will find different categories of family sayings. We have beautiful sayings about the family, sayings about children, sibling sayings, quotes and funny sayings.
Nice sayings about the family
Nice sayings about the family
Here you will find beautiful sayings about the family that you can use safely and for any occasion. The Proverbs make general statements about the importance of family. This type of statement will please all of your family members, whether close or distant. In addition to your own small text, you can write it on a card, set it as WhatsApp status, send it as a message or write it on a gift tag. They are also suitable as tattoo sayings.
- Family: where life begins and love never ends.
- Home is where love lives, where memories are born, friends are always welcome and a smile is always waiting for you.
- Never live without laughing. Because there are people who live from your laugh.
- Family means never being alone again for the rest of your life.
- Where our family is, there is love.
- My home is where my family is.
- The first thing that a person finds in life, the last thing he reaches out for, the most precious thing in life is the family.
- A mother's love knows no bounds.
- My family will catch me if I fall.
- L’unione fa la forza. (Unity is strength.)
- In a family, you don't have to prove yourself to be loved. She loves you for who you are, with all your facets.
- Family is responsibility and security at the same time.
- The family is the tribe, the children are the flowers.
- Even if you leave, you always remain part of your family.
- Everyone has a family, but having you as a family makes me overjoyed.
Sayings about children
Sayings about children
Children are wonderful, but raising them can be challenging at times. It is all the nicer when you can use beautiful sayings about children to remind yourself of how lucky you are. Sayings about children are particularly suitable for births, baptisms, graduations or children's birthdays. They address upbringing and family and emphasize how important children are for our well-being and our whole world.
- That's why I love children, because they still see the world and themselves in the beautiful magic mirror of their imagination.
- The most precious jewels that you can wear around your neck are your children's arms.
- Children are guests who ask for directions.
- A child is a small hand that leads back to a world that has been forgotten.
- The child only says what it has heard.
- Children do it better than adults: they just say straight out what they think.
- Education is the art of recognizing one's duty and restricting one's freedom.
- Without children the world would be a desert.
- Children have to be patient with adults.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
- The child is raised to always keep his promises. So keep what you promise to a child. It feels nothing more bitter than injustice.
- We have three things left from paradise:
Stars, flowers and children.
- Parents' life is the book
in which the children read.
- The world belongs to the children.
- The children's laughter is the fuel of the family.
- A newborn is the beginning. It represents hope and the openness of all possibilities and it is the greatest miracle of a family.
Nothing is more beautiful than the birth of a child that seals the family as such. The first time as a three is especially magical. The parents not only get to know their child, but also get to know themselves all over again. Although raising children is often exhausting and nerve-wracking, it is a formative and wonderful experience. You can express your feelings with beautiful sayings and quotes about babies. The following sayings are also suitable as congratulations on baptism. They highlight the miracle that comes with the new life and express hopes and wishes for the newborn.
- "It was with great joy" that we heard that you had a baby, the sunshine of all of us. That it is healthy and happy, that you and yourself enjoy life, this should be our congratulations. "(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- "Children should get two things from their parents: roots and wings." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- “When you were born it was a rainy day. But it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it had lost a star. "(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
- "A child is love that has become visible." (Novalis)
- “In human life it is like traveling. The first steps determine the whole way. "(Arthur Schopenhauer)
- "Becoming a father is not difficult, but being a father is very difficult." (Wilhelm Busch)
- “Anyone who says there are only seven wonders in the world has never seen the birth of a child. Anyone who says wealth is everything has never seen a child smile. Anyone who says that this world can no longer be saved has forgotten that children mean hope. ”(Honoré de Balzac)
- "Happy child, you still have no idea how wonderfully involved and changeful life is." (Fridtjof Nansen)
- "Children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the body is his gift" (Psalm 127: 3)
- “A child is not a vessel that is filled, but a fire that needs to be kindled.” (Francois Rabelais)
- "Children are angels whose wings shrink the more their feet grow." (French proverb)
- “Happy baby! You are still cradled in an infinite space. "(Friedrich Schiller)
- "Because experience teaches him early, as soon as he screamed, he received food." (Wilhelm Busch)
- "Words cannot express the joy of new life." (Hermann Hesse)
- "Every newborn child brings the message that God has not yet lost his trust in humanity." (Rabindranath Tagore)
There is a very special connection between siblings. They quarrel and get upset about each other, but somehow they keep fighting. Forgiveness is often a prerequisite for an argument. Even if they even despise each other at times, they ally themselves against the rest of the world and protect each other. It's an inexplicable but wonderful phenomenon - sibling love.
The following sayings are general sibling sayings. They are suitable as proof of love for birthdays or important moments in life, when you want to tell your sister or brother how much you love them. It is not always easy for all siblings to show that they love each other. Especially when there is often disagreement, pride stands in the way of showing love. The following sayings about family can help you overcome your pride and put a smile on your brother or sister's face. Following these general sibling sayings, you will find sister and brother sayings each in a chapter.
- Siblings are never alone. You always carry the other in your heart.
- A little sibling time is good for the soul.
- Siblings are there for one another.
Argue and forgive, give and take,
helping, comforting, laughing and crying.
They hold together.
Side by side.
- Siblings are the only people you are constantly upset about, but who you still love infinitely.
- Siblings are forged from the same iron, but still different. Are sometimes an unequal but loving couple. They are forever connected, forever one.
- Life would be sadder and dreamer
without the love and loyalty of the siblings.
- We are siblings. Always remember: if you fall, I'll help you.
- Because of you, I laugh louder, I cry less and I smile more.
- Change friendships. Lovers too. Siblings stay forever!
- It's complicated with siblings
Peace is not always guaranteed there.
But with both of us everything was clear
because you are a very special specimen.
Today for your birthday party,
I don't just give you the best.
No, I want to give you much more
Connectedness, a whole life.
Women often find it easier to speak openly about their feelings. As a result, sisters are less likely to have the problem of not being able to tell their brother that they mean something to them. Brothers, on the other hand, have a harder time saying that they love their brother. If you are at a loss for words, the following sayings can help you. Always remember that you have nothing to lose because you know that your brother loves you as much as you love him. Think about his positive qualities and why he deserves that you express your love for him clearly.
- My brother may not always be by my side, but always in my heart.
- Because I have a brother, I have a good friend forever.
- A brother and a sister, the world knows nothing more beautiful. No bond in life holds tighter when one holds on to the other.
- A brother is a friend that nature has given you.
- I don't need a superhero, I have a big brother!
- Brother, thank you for always making me laugh. No matter how often we argue, you are one of the most important people to me.
- Hey darling brother,
without you the world would be a boring place. Thanks for every fight over the remote control, every fight over the food and the countless pranks.
Thank you for being a child with you forever.
- A brother is like a shoulder.
- It's only once a year and all the friends are there. Your birthday, dear brother, is the best birthday of the year for me.
- Even if we quarrel a lot, we have a lot of similarities. Even if we often quarrel, I would like to thank you. Thank you for being my brother
There are sisters with whom there is a very harmonious relationship. Unfortunately, some sisters say far too seldom that they love each other. Cat warfare and resentful behavior can create a difficult relationship between them. They usually feel so much love for one another and would never allow something bad to happen to the other. Jump over your shadow and show your sister how much you love her. You might even fight less if you can find a few nice words for each other from time to time.
- A sister is a piece of childhood that lasts forever.
- If I could choose the best sister in the world, I would choose you!
- My sister has the best sister.
- I smile every day because I can be your sister and I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
- A sister is more than a lifelong friend, because she gives joy and love into eternity.
- On nice days I can recharge my batteries from you, even if we as sisters sometimes quarrel!
- Sisters should stick together to make life more beautiful for themselves. Because what is better in the world than a relationship that lasts forever?
- Caught the heart of the parents in various ways,
always nibbled from the same plate,
shared the joy and the pain of love,
I thank you my sister heart.
- If no girlfriend is to be seen far and wide, your sister will be behind you.
- Behind every little sister you mess with is a big sister whom you shouldn't mess with.
Quotes about the family
Quotes about the family
Quotes about family are similar to beautiful sayings. They are general and highlight the importance or beautiful aspects of a family. They sometimes also act as good advice or life wisdom that has carried over a long period of time. For example, Goethe already knew that it is important to give your children a secure foundation, but not to hold onto them if they want to develop.
Quotes are particularly good as a text to fill a card. You can also use it as a suggestion or inspiration and address the quote in your self-written text. A special gift idea for birth or baptism is a framed quote that can be hung in the children's room.
- Two things should be given to children from their parents: roots and wings.
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- The secret of living in peace with all people lies in the art of understanding each person according to their individuality.
(Friedrich Ludwig Jahn)
- Whoever loves a person places his hope in him forever.
- You learn more from your children than they do from you.
- You have to be gentle and friendly with children. Family life is the best bond. Children are our best judges.
(Otto von Bismarck)
- We cannot understand the love of parents until we become parents ourselves.
(Henry Ward Beecher)
- I've gained a lot and achieved a lot in my career. But the greatest success for me is my children and my family. It's about being a good father and a good husband and being as connected to your family as possible.
- The best thing is the upbringing that you don't notice.
- Happiness is the only thing that doubles when you share it.
- But the most beautiful thing here on earth is to love and to be loved.
Funny sayings about the family
Funny sayings about the family
Funny sayings about family are only suitable for people you know well. Otherwise you could offend or even hurt feelings. You can send the following sayings to all sorts of occasions, they are mixed up. So you can find sayings that are suitable for birth or baptism, for children's birthdays, school graduation or for the sister or brother. There is sure to be something funny for you. You can find more funny sayings here.
In addition to a funny saying, never forget to take the occasion seriously. You can write the phrase “A baby is the perfect example of a minority government” on a card at the time of a birth, but you should never forget the congratulations and a few nice words to mark the occasion.
- A baby is the perfect example of a minority government.
- Rest is something beautiful. Unless you have children. Then she is suspicious!
- Children can never find their shoes, but they always find the smallest piece of onion in their food.
- I love my brother, but sometimes I have to remind him who is the boss in the family.
- My sister hates all the people I hate. On principle.
- Having kids is like watching a horror movie: when it gets quiet, something bad happens.
- 10 rules for children:
1 - If I like it, it's MINE.
2 - When it's in my hand, it's MINE.
3 - If I can take it away from you, it's MINE.
4 - If I've had it before, it's MINE.
5 - If it is MINE, it can never be YOURS.
6 - When I make or build something, all the building blocks are MINE.
7 - If it looks like MINE, it's MINE.
8 - When I saw it first, it's MINE.
9 - When you put something down that you've been playing with, it's automatically MINE.
10 - If it's broken, it's YOURS.
- No matter how old or cool you are, if a child gives you a toy phone, you can answer it and make a call.
- Thanks to my family, I thought my name was 'no' until I was five.
- Siblings are the only people in your life who tease you for their own amusement but punish anyone else who tries to do the same at your expense.
You need to be a registered member to rate this.Loading ...
- How and when do kaengurus sleep
- Why don't you trust Amazon FBA
- How much can I save per month
- Is entrepreneurship a passion
- Who was Kurt Tucholsky
- What is Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle 8
- How can a chiropractor help me
- What will the taxation of the rich do
- What determines the success or prosperity of a country
- How do I register with Binomo
- What is gender and gender discrimination
- Is politics the solution to unemployment?
- What's the worst about poutine
- Can narcissistic couples have a healthy relationship?
- How outsourcing companies charge their customers
- What is the list of classical languages
- How can children recognize bullying
- What are the best big US cities
- How many Chinese students are at MIT
- Money makes you moral
- Which country has the most supportive citizens?
- How do I find remote jobs online
- What are some examples of DSLR cameras
- What do economists think of the Turkish economy?