How are Syrian immigrants in Germany?
Admission regulations for Syrian and Iraqi refugees with relatives in Berlin
For a recording you have to
- Be a family member of the first or second degree (i.e. parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, siblings) of the person who has fled,
- have been in Germany for at least one year,
- have lived in Berlin or in the state of Brandenburg for at least one year (main residence)
- be currently registered in Berlin with the main place of residence without a residence requirement (for a city other than Berlin) and
- have German, Syrian or Iraqi citizenship or
- Be an EU citizen entitled to free movement, an EEA citizen, a third-country citizen or a Swiss citizen with a Swiss residence permit.
If you are a Syrian or Iraqi citizen, you must also be in possession of a valid temporary or permanent residence permit. A toleration or residence permit is not sufficient.
In justified individual cases, stateless persons living in Berlin or persons with unclear citizenship from Syria or Iraq with a residence permit are also possible.
Another requirement is that you have the appropriate income to be able to submit a declaration of commitment (see under Documents to be submitted).
In the declaration you undertake to assume all costs for your relative's stay, including accommodation. The costs in the event of need for care and illness are excluded. However, we strongly recommend that you take out appropriate health insurance.
The declaration of commitment does not necessarily have to be made by you, but can also be submitted by third parties who are habitually resident in Germany.
- What makes a film entertaining
- What makes people follow trends?
- Which city has the best culture
- How is the Canadian culture
- Why doesn't my cat eat peas?
- What are some mental relaxation techniques
- God knows you
- Which neighborhoods gentrify quickly
- Great Britain will be destroyed by immigration
- Why don't we have an American anime
- Why are white people considered to be the brightest
- Looks like meth
- Is your last name unique to your family
- How can I become a multimillionaire
- How bad are fried eggs
- How can I eat clean
- What is the salary of a chef
- Where can I get insurance in Singapore
- Are Indian railroad workers employed by the central government
- Teachers were top students in high school
- What are the best casinos in Taipei
- Why is PewDiePie racist
- Why are applicant tracking systems generally awful?
- How do teenagers change