How do I get free living space
questions and answers Private housing for refugees
Conditions for private accommodation
The following conditions apply to private accommodation:
If you want to help for humanitarian reasons
- is this on volunteer Base possible,
- is one for the success of the integration unlimited in time Accommodation necessary,
- shut down As a landlord, you sign a tenancy agreement based on private law with the refugees as tenants from. Rights and obligations from the rental agreement apply only to the contracting parties
- it arises no contractual relationship with the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg.
Since refugees usually do not have their own income and are not able to cope with the rent payment on their own, the standard parameters for recipients of social benefits apply in Hamburg. The regulations on the cost of accommodation are detailed in a so-called Technical instruction laid down.
The rental price (gross rent excluding water and heating costs) has upper limits:
Each additional person
In individual cases, the specified upper limits can be exceeded slightly. However, the rent must not be disproportionate to the rented apartment.
The respective social service provider (specialist office for basic security and social affairs of the district office or the job center team.arbeit.hamburg, in whose district the refugee is registered) pays the appropriate rent if the tenant is financially unable to finance it from his own income, but is entitled to live.
Which refugees are entitled to live?
Refugees, for example, are entitled to live
- who have a right to stay or receive a social benefit
- who have a Duldung or residence permit, have lived in communal accommodation for at least six months and it can be assumed that they will stay in Germany for longer than a year
- who cannot be expected to be accommodated in shared accommodation for health reasons (e.g. very pregnant women) and
- Refugee families where one family member has their own income.
I have a vacant apartment and would like to offer it to refugees
The project “Wohnbrücke Hamburg” mediates completed Apartments throughout Hamburg's urban area for refugees from Hamburg accommodation. If you would like to rent an apartment for an indefinite period, please contact the "Residential bridge Hamburg“.
Shared room you can under www.fluechtlinge-willkommen.de to offer.
Can I take a refugee into my home?
This is basically possible. A rental or sublease agreement under private law between the refugee and the owner / tenant is also required for this.
The rental costs can only be borne by the state if there is a residence permit and the rental costs are within the limits for adequate living space.
The project "Rooms vacant"is looking for people who can imagine renting a room or a small apartment to young unaccompanied refugees between the ages of 16 and 17. You can find more information about the project at www.zimmerfrei-lawaetz.de.
A comprehensive presentation on the subject of living space for refugees was provided by the Dialogue forum living of the Refugee Aid Forum. You can download the PDF file below.
- What does it mean that you are dead to me
- What causes armpit sweat stains on clothing
- Is HR a recruiter
- Why did humans develop white skin?
- What's the best cuban food
- Who will be the president in 2021
- What is the negative side of positive psychology
- What do foreigners think of India
- Why are Tamil girls so beautiful
- Are ramen noodles sold in China
- Can a non-chef open a restaurant?
- Why do people jerk off
- What fashion trends are happening right now
- What is comprehensive national power
- Can I register a trademark myself
- What is a man's primal drive
- Are cleaning services a necessity
- Why does everyone love a British accent
- How does mathematics affect architecture
- Online banking can lower bank fees
- Will Africans one day be technologically advanced?
- Why does high inflation increase investment
- Is MSNBC considered Democratic or Republican
- What is one thing that you are sure of