How do you dry a tent
Dry the tent
I plan to do a session on the river in the near future. In the weather it will likely get wet. Then how do you dry your tent at home? I can't put it up in the garden because it'll get wet again. We don't have a garage ..
How do you do this?
If in doubt, spread it around the apartment. Usually they dry quickly.26.12.19 08:170
I spread it in the apartment for a week. Then it is dry and can be packed again. Of course, you need a space that is not being used. Basement or attic is also possible, it should only be heated so that air can circulate.26.12.19 08:340
What if I don't have a place to put the tent?26.12.19 08:340
It has to be dry before you pack it. You can also dry it outside. Under a shower or in the sun.26.12.19 08:370
if necessary, use clothes horse, shower chairs. If that is not possible, you will have to ask friends and acquaintances if they have a basement room for you 😁
If in doubt, set it up wet in the garden and wait for better weather. As long as it gets air, it doesn't go moldy either.
Or think carefully beforehand whether to buy a tent26.12.19 09:082
There is also a summer right? @ vando190926.12.19 09:090
Tents dry super quickly. Spread out at home for a few hours and then it should actually be enough.26.12.19 09:120
Hang it in the shower and turn it around a little every 30 minutes.
BTW modern tents can also be stored wet for a while.
Isn't anything made of cotton anymore
But also summer rain lucatony. But now you will find a place where it can dry26.12.19 10:590
we have a laundry cellar26.12.19 13:480
Yes, but in summer you can also dry it outside in the sun the next day. But I can find something, it shouldn't fail that26.12.19 16:370
In bad weather I put a tarp (3 × 4m) over my tent. This keeps it dry both outside and inside and you have a few square meters of space to move outside. I dry the tarp on a clothes horse.26.12.19 19:551
I hang mine in there for a day. Turn it over and when I pack it again, I put cat litter in a pair of tights and put it in. Removes the remaining moisture from time to time29.12.19 10:410
Good tip🙏🏼29.12.19 10:410
I got it from an old fisherman's hare, but somehow you never get it, but it works perfectly😉😊✌29.12.19 10:441
Doesn't always have to be expensive29.12.19 18:090
- Why does the pot smell so bad
- What are the attractions in Sentosa
- How did the Germans treat their colonies
- What made you ruin your 20s
- What is the negative side of positive psychology
- Who is an immigration lawyer
- Any Pakistani can visit Armenia
- What is the psychology of most teenagers
- Why is Indian media racist and left-wing
- How the water content affects the strength of concrete
- Why is my generation behaving so badly
- Which picture best represents love for you
- How is international business for an MBA
- All stairs require a handrail
- What was your first job after college
- A sensor detects an odor
- How is the carbonic acidity of beers compared to sodas
- Mark Zuckerberg is a programmer
- What are all ways to advertise
- What are the negative effects of consumption
- Have you ever had interracial sex?
- Where can I get delicious Indian recipes
- Is RM from BTS a pervert
- Can I have periods during pregnancy?