Asian girls have tighter vaginas
Length of the vagina
With the vagina, genital lips and clitoral tip there are big differences in shape, width and length. These differences are precious and unique and make every woman special!
The often widespread fear of being “too far” is unfounded. Rather, it is important to ensure that the woman's arousal has built up strong enough before sexual intercourse occurs. Only then is the vagina so well supplied with blood that it is sufficiently “swollen” and the so-called “orgasmic cuff” is formed. As a result, the vagina, at the entrance to the vagina, becomes narrower and encloses the partner's penis.
When a woman is aroused, not only does a vaginal lubricating film form (the woman becomes “wet”), but also the strong blood flow to the vagina and the female cavernous bodies, which is necessary for pleasurable sexuality. The clitoral complex becomes larger and more sensitive to touch, the inner genital lips swell two or three times and open to reveal the vaginal entrance. The first third of the vagina becomes narrower due to the increased blood flow and thus creates the "orgasmic cuff" that can be adapted to any penis size. Only through all these processes is sexual intercourse that is pleasurable for both possible.
Many problems with sexuality arise because the woman and her partner do not give each other the time that the woman needs to be fully aroused. Just as the fully erect penis is only ready for sexual intercourse, the vagina is only ready for it when there is sufficient blood flow. Very many couples take a pleasurable experience for themselves by disregarding this.
A British study began in 2005 to “measure women”. 50 women between 18 and 50 years of age were examined. Despite the big differences, all of these women felt they were "normal":
- Length of the vagina: 65-125 mm
- Width of the inner genital lips (labia minora): 7-50 mm
- Length of the inner genital lips: 20-100 mm
- Length of the outer genital lips (labia majora): 70-120 mm
- Length of the clitoral tip: 5-35 mm
- Width of the clitoral tip: 3-10 mm
(Source: J Lloyd, LM Liao, S Creighton, Female genital appearance: “normality” anfolds, British Journal of Obsterics and Gynäkoloy (BJOG) 2005; Vol. 112, pp. 643-646)
Standard measurements are irrelevant in real life, it is more important to discover a pleasurable, fulfilling sexuality together with your partner. Regardless of whether the vagina - or the penis as its counterpart - is long or short: there are numerous positions for sexual intercourse that allow deeper or less deep penetration.
The size or shape of the inner and outer genital lips as well as the clitoral tip (which, like the tip of an iceberg, is only the visible part of an entire clitoral complex) are naturally very different or change in the course of life, e.g. after birth.
The internal female genital organs
Development of the female genitals
Woman's Sexual Reaction Cycle
Book tip: Feminine, sensual, lustful - the sexuality of women
- What are you doing in IMVU
- Why is economic policy important
- Why do people find certain smells appealing
- Which country has the most submissive women?
- What if Christianity were never a religion?
- Why are vacations important to students
- When was Stonehenge built
- What is rental tax
- What do Canadians think of Indians?
- Is there an advertising network for children only
- How do you prepare for INOI 2015
- Why are Indians and Chinese everywhere
- How does ancestry com
- How does travel influence culture and tradition?
- Is Botswana a great country to visit
- What is the best coding book
- How do I use Keras with MXNet
- How can I become a talent agent
- Are private investigators licensed
- Is the superiority complex wrong
- What are the specialties of Cuba
- Italians really eat chicken without pasta
- Why are investors worried about a recession?
- Is pork like human meat