How do teachers lie
Knietzsche, the smallest philosopher in the world
- Do parents lie when they tell their children about the Easter Bunny? Rights: WDR
Lies, white lies, and courtesy lies
Knietzsche thinks that not all lies are reprehensible. Working individually or in pairs, the class collects different types of lies - those that should not be told and those for which there is a reason. To do this, they can use the cards drawn on worksheet 2 "Lies". They are sorted and discussed on a wall newspaper or on the blackboard. Some cases are discussed: are the lies excusable or not?
The teacher can introduce the terms white lie and polite lie.
As an alternative, the collection of lies on Worksheet 3 "Make up your mind" can be used.
Then the students collect other words for lies and sort them according to their meaning - bad or less bad? For example cheat, fool, deceive, cheat, err.
Students should also consider the consequences of lying. To do this, they put themselves in the shoes of the angelic - how do they feel when they find out they have been lied to? To do this, they can use the cases on Worksheet 3 or a selection of the examples that the children have collected themselves (Worksheet 2 "Lies").
- Is BTS V gay
- Teething can cause babies to develop a fever
- What are the unique places in London
- What is a vacation request 1
- Why don't your feet sweat a lot?
- Why don't I care feeling guilty?
- Where does the term creepypasta come from?
- What do people with writing habits write?
- Does the sharing economy have positive negative effects
- Functional sites of ancestors and family trees
- What is the sum of 0 1
- Journalists are well paid
- What is secretly destroying people's careers
- Will Bihar and Jharkhand be reunited
- How good is Qantas
- Why do people blame the teachers for everything
- Could Nazi Germany have defeated the USSR?
- What qualities make soldiers attractive to women?
- Limp Bizkit is still here today
- What do hospitals feed anorexic patients
- Which is larger GB KB or TB
- How can I get my baby to sleep?
- Hug Haram or Halal for Muslims
- What do Australians think of China?
- How do I involve remote workers
- Is it right to call someone useless
- What do the locals eat in Hawaii
- Can God worship himself
- Protect Kevlar vests from melee weapons
- Why do most Indian parents control freaks
- What can you feed baby leopard geckos
- Which country is famous for what
- What do sereoblindness and monocular vision mean