Why do I feel so clueless
Translation of "clueless" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
clueless at a loss no idea
It's amazing how clueless people are.
Well, they're adorable and eager and absolutely clueless.
Well, the two are adorable and inquisitive, but absolutely clueless.
We were charged twice by the hotel - some staff appeared a little clueless.
We were double burdened by the hotel - some of the staff were a little at a loss.
Look, Jesse, I'm not totally clueless.
Look ... Jesse, I'm ... not total haphazardly.
A. clueless, emotionally stunted workaholic?
One haphazard, emotionally numb workhorse?
Nice parents, but absolutely clueless.
And now i feel as clueless, hopeless little you.
And now I feel like clueless, hopelessly little you.
Oh, you sweet, clueless little muffin.
Your Honor, I'm officially clueless.
Regina seems as clueless as the rest of us.
Regina seems the same clueless to be like the rest of us
I kept looking at the clock and sighing ... Totally clueless.
I went on, looking at the clock to see the sigh - totally at a loss.
Nice guys ... but absolutely clueless.
Wait for your clueless husband ... to start his day.
The clueless American public would demand answers.
The unsuspecting American public would demand answers.
We stayed together in front of the taverna shocked and clueless for a while.
We stood for a while at a loss and shocked together in front of the tavern.
However, at that point I was completely clueless.
But at that point I was utterly clueless.
The support is clueless about terms on offers and the software kept freezing up on me.
The support is at a loss About terms of offers and the software kept freezing on me.
In the clueless about everything that isn't this show.
Dan Humphrey, shoeless and clueless.
Dan Humphrey, barefoot and at a loss.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 349. Exact: 349. Elapsed time: 78 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How does China steal technology
- Have you ever been bullied by girls?
- Singapore makes the most money from which sector
- Private investigators are allowed to follow you
- Why can the government intervene in the economy
- Will humanity go bald?
- How do you fight child protection services
- Expect a recession by 2020
- Can someone become a millionaire
- What is Monero
- Why do pilots call each other drivers?
- Which gives mold a bad smell
- Strengthens your legs by walking
- How should I behave towards my co-worker
- Who pays the closing costs for the new building
- What are the fastest growing service industries
- What are the names in TCS
- Why should I learn parkour
- Which is better Zerodha or IIFL
- Are you married for sex?
- How do I get old
- What's your favorite holiday supplement
- Great physicists make trivial mathematical mistakes
- Is it an expensive business to have a girlfriend?