What are some famous vegan dishes
Top 10: Vegan dishes
1. Tagliatelle with watercress and almond sauce
Fresh watercress, fine almond sauce and spicy almond brittle mix with the ribbon noodles. Garlic and ginger are a great seasoning!
to the recipe: Tagliatelle with watercress and almond sauce
2. Chickpea pancakes
Oriental tasty: beetroot cooked in ginger and orange and creamy mint-soy yoghurt are perfect accompaniments for the fluffy chickpea pancake. Fruity pomegranate seeds make the dish perfect!
to the recipe: chickpea pancakes
3. Flatbread with asparagus and hummus
Hummus, asparagus and cauliflower nestle close together between toasted flatbread slices. Healthy and extremely tasty!
about the recipe: flatbread with asparagus and hummus
4. Spring minestrone
Skill is skill: our spring minestrone with fresh asparagus, crunchy carrots, fruity tomatoes, white beans and small noodles makes four people happy and full of spoons!
to the recipe: spring minestrone
5. Vegetable rice with tofu
Our mouths water at this sight: Not only vegan fans love crispy fried tofu cubes with colorful rice with mango!
to the recipe: vegetable rice with tofu
6. Bulgur salad
Simply wonderful: cucumber and tomatoes add color accents to the bulgur salad! Incidentally, this is easy to prepare and is suitable as a small office snack.
to the recipe: bulgur salad
7. Mexican polenta with chilli and guacamole
Fiesta mexicana: Anyone who says chili has to say "con polenta" - coriander-saturated guacamole tops the juicy thalers!
to the recipe: Mexican polenta talers with chili and guacamole
8. Chickpea and carrot soup
Wonderfully creamy and aromatic, with avocado on top - awakens the spirits in 25 minutes.
to the recipe: Chickpea and carrot soup
9. Cucumber and rice salad
Nothing is perfect? Yes, this salad does. The combination of cucumber, rice and lime freshness is in itself pretty ingenious, but with the chilli heat and peanut cracker it is simply unbeatable!
to the recipe: cucumber rice salad
10. Romanesco pan with fregola
Trying is better than studying: Who would have thought that almond sauce, olives, sultanas, despite their differences, harmonize wonderfully with pasta and Romanesco?
to the recipe: Romanesco pan with Fregola#Subjects
- How would you describe the German cuisine
- How did you learn to cook
- What clothes do seniors want
- Is it worth making masters from Great Britain
- Can my cat be made cozier?
- Australian is very similar to British English
- People with low IQ commit more crimes
- Is there a ghost with me
- What is the best reimbursement software?
- Is PewDiePie a genius
- Can I do CA after 12
- What breed of dog starts with BE
- What are some signs of evil spirits
- Who was August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben
- What kind of economy does China have
- Can migraines be treated effectively by chiropractors
- Are you going to describe your street fighting experience
- What is an immigration law attorney
- What screams i'm 22
- Im 59 I can immerse myself
- How exaggerated is the Rothschild conspiracy
- What should a Python junior developer know
- Can you share some wonderful childhood memories
- Think alcohol should be illegal
- How do I become a merchant
- Is there still hope for my relationship
- Can I eat raw egg whites
- What color are your eyes
- Do you like fashion
- Is London overrated compared to NYC
- What do economists think of institutions?
- Which chimney makes less noise?
- Washington DC is dangerous
- How much should I charge for the consultation