How much does nutrition affect the quality of sleep?
* Ashwagandha, the powder from the Ayurvedic sleep berry with calming properties, can be found here under this link.
It's best to do everything you can to improve the quality of your sleep!
Dr. Nathaniel Watson - President of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine - advises you to do everything you can for a restful sleep: "This study shows that nutrition and sleep quality are closely interwoven. For optimal health, healthy sleep is of course important, and all measures should be taken to improve sleep quality This includes a healthy diet and sufficient exercise. "
And dr. St-Onge also pointed out that poor sleep quality leads to chronic complaints such as B. high blood pressure, diabetes and cardiovascular disease, so that if only for that reason one should improve one's diet to avoid these health problems. We have described what a sleep-promoting healthy diet can look like here: The base-excess diet
Tips for a healthy sleep can be found here:
- The end of insomnia
- Healthy sleep in complete darkness prevents cancer
- Sleep pills double the risk of Alzheimer's
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- St-Onge MP, Roberts A, Shechter A, Choudhury AR. Fiber and saturated fat are associated with sleep arousals and slow wave sleep.J Clin Sleep Med, 2016; 12 (1): 19% u201324. DOI: 10.5664 / jcsm.5384, (fiber and saturated fats are associated with sleep disorders and phases of deep sleep)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine. "What you eat can influence how you sleep: Daily intake of fiber, saturated fat and sugar may impact sleep quality." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, January 14, 2016. (What You Eat Can Affect Your Sleep: Daily consumption of fiber, saturated fats, and sugar can affect the quality of your sleep)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- How do millionaires come up with ideas
- Do the Vietnamese fear their government
- Why do people spend more than invest
- Should I found an investment LLC?
- How often do you travel alone
- What are the best foods for vegans
- What causes a loose vagina
- How do you manage an inadequate staff
- What is the constitutionality of curfew laws
- Who coined the term ok boomer?
- Why do some people always lie
- Where do smells go
- How to calculate the opening of stairs
- North Germans are Nordic
- How much machine work does China have
- 1000 mg of caffeine is too much
- Women ejaculate like men after sex
- Blacklist recruiters
- Why do you like geometry
- Pakistan lost control of Karachi
- Why do people revolt
- How did the British treat India
- What trees make good houseplants
- What is TS Ramakrishnan doing now