Can you catch a bullet in space
Does air have any weight?
And whether! Here's the guide to prove it!
You need this:
2 equal balloons
3 cords of equal length, about 30 cm
1 long wooden skewer, at least 30 cm
Inflate and tie a balloon. Tie a piece of string to the knot. Repeat the process for the second balloon, making sure to blow it up the same size. Now make loops in the ends of the cords and attach them to the ends of the skewer. Take the third string and tie it in the center of the skewer. Push them back and forth so that the balloons are in balance, i.e. are at the same height.
Now you have a balloon scale that is in balance. Now prick one of the balloons with the needle, but as close as possible to the knot so that the balloon does not burst immediately. Keep your balance as long as the air escapes. What is happening?
The dangling balloons begin to spin. If all of this has escaped, are the balloons still in balance?
We might think that air is weightless, but it is not. Air is not nothing: it consists of the particles (molecules) of various gases, mostly oxygen and nitrogen. There are far fewer molecules in air than in the same volume of wood or bread, but they are there and weigh. So once the air has escaped from one balloon, it weighs less than the other.
The weight of all the air in the atmosphere is very high. The air over the area of a 50 cent coin adds up to the weight of seven packets of sugar! All of this also presses on every square inch of your body!
- Where does Milkha Singh live
- I'm 15 and I can do calisthenics
- What is the origin of roti
- What is for breakfast 2
- How many planes does the Navy have
- Identify yourself as a racial minority
- What are the best home security devices
- How can monetary policy curb inflation
- Why did Elvis marry Priscilla
- In which country does Santa Claus live
- What is the best job posting page
- What makes alcohol addict to alcoholics
- What is the most predictable human behavior
- How many expats are there in Istanbul
- Why do some schools have dress codes
- What are the duties of an auditor?
- Which GTA Online job pays off the most
- How can I become a manufacturing technology consultant
- Can Kohli Sachin's break records
- How do you read chinese
- What is Invisalign How expensive is it
- What is the most attractive zodiac sign
- What are some underrated national cuisines
- What causes cardiac arrhythmias
- Why don't predators eat other predators
- Can God create something greater than himself
- This generation is the best
- Which IP address is invalid?
- Are soldiers legal
- How is life in Antananarivo Madagascar
- Why is capital more important than work
- Is Donald Trump popular with seniors
- What does a teacher think during the class
- What does a consultant do in Cognizant