Why are hateful people hated
How do you react to hatred?
A strong aversion, a strong feeling of rejection and enmity towards a person, group or institution: This is the definition of "hate" according to Duden. Hatred can manifest itself through anti-Semitic and racist statements in public, both online and offline.
The psychological causes of hatred are different: economic or social failure, dissatisfaction, prolonged unemployment - all problems that accumulate in one's own life and are passed on to others. Again and again they mate with attitudes that consider certain groups to be inferior.
Hatred in everyday life
Online entries are then distributed in social networks, for example, in which it is posted that Muslims have "never been human" and that they "march back into Hitler's Africa Corps (sic!) In their hatred of Jews and slaughter people on the Balkan front". Defamation, allegations and inflammatory postings are now increasingly being pursued by some parties.
Hate can also be observed off the Internet. Whether in the queue in the supermarket, at demonstrations, on the football field or on public transport: Wherever many people meet, it can be situations triggered by stress, in which an intrinsic hatred is communicated to the outside and, for example, others are insulted because of their appearance.
What did you observe?
Have you already experienced such scenes and how do you react to them? What does your reaction depend on, and how do you judge other people's behavior in public when hostility and hostility are displayed? Do you have the impression that hate-driven actions in public spaces have increased? What is "hate" for you, what examples do you know? (sni, September 7, 2016)
More about the phenomenon of hatred
Everyone talks about hate on the net. We take a look at the phenomenon of hatred on and off the internet - with videos, graphics, texts and discussion formats.
- How do people manage passwords
- Can I eat raw egg whites
- What is the oldest working laptop
- How to spend or save money
- How do you become a shaman?
- How do trigonometric functions work
- Why China leads the way in innovation
- Will Facebook be uncool in Generation X?
- Why do snakes have no feelings
- Why does Ethiopia have no food
- SEO is irrelevant now
- Can a narcissist ever respect someone
- Will be baptized as a baby
- What is the weather like after a tornado
- Support a dialer ID
- How can I ignore my mother
- How do we rate web development companies
- What does additional impression mean on Quora
- What do you feel when you have old parents
- Why is earth called dirt
- How much machine work does China have
- Music influences us emotionally and physically
- What kind of accommodation do you like
- Why do black people have bigger tails?