How does true love show itself in marriage?
"Love is ..." 7 things that make up true love
Love is the best feeling there is. It catches us skin and hair, carries us away, clouds our heads and whirls our lives upside down. When reciprocated, it makes us happier than hardly anything else in the world.
Also read:Tell him THAT! 8 sentences that are even more beautiful than 'I love you'
Of course there are many shades of love. Including those that cannot really be called true love. For example, love that is self-centered, possessive, and marked by jealousy. Or love, in which a counter-calculation is always made of how much you give and how much you get back for it.
In the video: Separation despite love - then unfortunately it makes senseVideo by Aischa Butt
Here are seven things that make true, great love:
1. True love does not offset
If you really love, you don't count against it. He does not pay attention to what he receives from his partner in a relationship and what he himself invests. He doesn't care because it is more important to him that the other is happy. Even more important than his own happiness.
2. True love doesn't expect anything
There are people who expect their partner to be responsible for their happiness, good mood and life. And who also make their partner feel that he is responsible for their wellbeing. But true love doesn't put the partner under such pressure.
3. True love does not want to change the other
Those who really love accept others as they are. With all its quirks and peculiarities. Even if your own expectations may differ from your partner in one point or another, you let him be as he is instead of wanting to bend him. You love him as he is and not an ideal image that you have of him and to which he does not really correspond.
4. True love gives freedom
There are actually people who believe that jealousy is an inevitable part of loving someone. But that's total bullshit. Jealousy has a lot to do with our own fears and possessiveness.
What is love about it? Those who really love let their loved ones be free to do what seems important to them. After all, you can never own a person - not even because you love them.
Also interesting:Long live love 5 relationship tips for lasting happiness as a couple
5. True love is attentive
Those who really love do not take their counterpart for granted. Rather, you pay attention to your partner and are attentive, you listen and take an interest - even after years .. Admittedly, this is not always easy, because the monster "routine" is omnipresent.
6. True love means respect
Of course, everyone should be treated with respect. Unfortunately, we don't always do that - even to the person who is closest to us. A lack of respect in a relationship means: letting go of each other, taking the other for granted, attacking them with bad affect or criticizing them unfairly.
Lovers should meet at eye level, both should be equally strong in the relationship in their own way. If either of them is constantly treated unfairly, sooner or later they will flee. Love is impossible without respect.
7. True love also means giving in
If you really love someone, you sometimes do without things that are important to you. We're not talking about bending over and denying himself. It's about the fact that you are willing to do without, if it helps the other person.
Reading tip:The Secret to Eternal Love: 10 Things Happy Couples Make Better
Be it that we go to his dreamland for his sake, for his sake to spend Christmas with his sick parents instead of on a skiing holiday or that we stay at home for his sake instead of going out, simply because he needs someone to talk to. True love is not self-centered but generous.
- What does MNC mean in companies
- Which country has the most supportive citizens?
- How does partying affect students?
- How many Brazilians have Portuguese ancestors
- Who is the most hated superhero
- Where can I get free comics
- What do Americans understand that Asians don't
- What laptop is Jimmy Wales using
- When will Islam die in Turkey?
- Technology makes people less empathetic
- How can I leave my family at home
- Have you had your pantyhose feet rubbed?
- Why did Allah save the Prophet Isa
- What do children learn from their grandparents?
- What is theological analysis
- All internships are paid for
- What are the famous dishes in Bali
- Can I do an MBA after completing my doctorate?
- What are the activities of our ancestors
- What if you break your parole?
- Uses Bootstrap jQuery
- Can I become an embedded software developer?
- How about mild depression
- Who founded OPEC?