What is the Chakravarty Committee
Editorial marketing, strategic starting points for practice
Editorial Marketing pp 181-242 | Cite as
The planning of marketing programs depends on the results of the data collection and analysis. Not only from the market research, but also from where the editorial team stands in the competitive environment, which micro (publisher) and which macro environmental influences (society) have to be taken into account, how the opportunity and risk analysis runs, which in this case also significantly includes the Adaptation journalism must incorporate the results of the strengths and weaknesses analysis (on these relationships in the marketing process, cf. e.g. Kotler / Bliemel 1995, p. 150 ff.). The formulation of strategies is determined by how the objectives are described and which objectives have priority over others.
Shouldn't we produce newspapers that people like rather than chase after people who like newspapers?
Jack Butcher (1990, p. 10)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
There are no affiliations available
- Why do emos intersect
- How do I smell a girl's feet
- What is the software development service
- How to date a Brazilian girl
- Who produced the movie Avengers Infinity War
- How effective are drug rehabilitation clinics
- What are ghost lights
- Are online paid survey sites legitimate?
- How long does bread last
- What do you wish for your country
- To whom does a facility manager report
- Who made the best swords
- Is the Dolby Cinema better than IMAX
- What are examples of good Bible verses
- What things do people never regret?
- Why do modern prostheses look best
- Indian registration for companies
- Why does my stomach hurt every morning
- Why are Daemme being built on the river
- Getting lesbian periods
- Gay men like younger men
- What bad habit did you change today?
- How do INTJs flirt
- Hope is irrational