Can I eat bad bread?

  • Home
  • To ask?
  • Is it bad if I ate moldy bread? It's only for me ...
Specnaz
Yes! Worry! Moldy bread releases deadly poisons. You still have about 2 days. Nobody can help you anymore-
Skorti
Not so bad with zombies ...
Fred Stein
If you accidentally eat a piece of moldy bread, it doesn't matter. Probably the worst thing about it is your disgust. it was certainly not a large amount and the stomach can handle it well, at most you can get diarrhea. Mold is a fungus that is usually not poisonous.
Amos
Are you lucky: you no longer need penicillin!
snoopy23
Usually not much can happen with small amounts of products containing mold. However, reactions from the body such as nausea / vomiting or diarrhea would be possible. If this is the case and lasts longer, a visit to the doctor would be advisable.
notrick
Moldy bread must never be eaten. The mold not only grows on the outside, visible to the eye, but also spreads throughout the bread on the inside. The toxins from mold that you ingest can be damaging to the liver and kidneys. The molds are also carcinogenic and can trigger allergic reactions. If moldy bread is consumed once, however, it is rather unlikely that it can lead to consequential damage.
Horsdt62
If you've eaten moldy bread, that's fine. Mold is a fungus that is not poisonous. There are white, green, and black molds. The white one is not dangerous at all, the black one can cause nausea and diarrhea. Mold is not life-threatening and you have certainly not eaten much either, as it does not taste good.