How strongly do you recommend Christ University
Traveling internationally: We are strengthening our partnership with the Indian CHRIST University
Janardhanan Subramanian Saleema, Professor of Computer Science at CHRIST University, visited the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and the Institute for Technical Business Administration.
Laboratory tours are of course a must in Steinfurt (from left): Janardhanan Subramanian Saleema (CHRIST University), Prof. Dr. Susanne Maaß-Sagolla, Kirsten Elfering, and Ruth Kühn (all ITB at Münster University of Applied Sciences) hear the statements by Dean Prof. Dr. Reinhart's job too. (Photo: FH Münster / press office)
CHRIST University is located in the south of India, in Bangalore, and fits very well with the profile of our university. Just like with us, practical, application-oriented learning is very important and there is a similar interdisciplinary teaching. The concept of our industrial engineering training would also be interesting for CHRIST University. So far there has been the possibility of completing an MBA or a Master of Engineering. "In the intercultural space, engineers, economists and many other professions experience time and again that planning and time management, for example, are handled very differently and often lead to irritations and unnecessary difficulties," explains Prof. Dr. Susanne Maaß-Sagolla from the ITB. "With our comprehensive training and we want to prepare our graduates for the global professional life that awaits them."
Another idea: In November, a doctoral student from CHRIST University is giving a two-week compact course for our computer scientists in the master’s degree. “It's about bioinformatics, that is, the application of informatics in biology. This is a nice new topic, and we can only offer our students this option because of the cooperation, ”says Prof. Dr. Thomas Weik from the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, who maintains contact with the doctoral student through Saleema.
The business contacts that both universities bring into the partnership are also an advantage; Maaß-Sagolla and the research assistant Ruth Kühn-Krawolitzki drove to Münster with Saleema and visited BASF and Nicos AG. Projects are now being started there too, as the need for international specialists is high.
- Why should you stop using mobile wallets?
- Can sociopaths experience physical pain?
- The Australian accent changes
- When did you start taking piano lessons?
- How do Vietnamese see India
- Why is BuzzFeed bad
- How did the term Eurotrash come about?
- Who has authority over the sheriff
- Should Indians immigrate to the USA
- How are you as a student
- How should you live after 40
- Why do Chinese people hate Koreans and Japanese
- How can you be a good boss
- What is urge incontinence
- Why is Nickelback still a thing
- Why are the lips pink
- What does a community do
- Are soft skills really that important?
- What is a subscription service launch
- Why do people accuse immigrants
- Why don't my parents have friends
- What experiences are there only in New Zealand
- How do you prepare for prison?
- Which is the best upright vacuum cleaner
- Why do doctors and nurses wear scrubs
- Medicines make your sweat smell bad
- Why aren't my Snap messages deleted?
- Where did cookies and sauce come from?
- What's your best family recipe
- Other people drag you down
- Foreigners think that Indians are dirty
- Can color-blind people work as electricians
- How are INTJs and INFJs similar