Which is the best tourist golf country
New appearance for Golfland Rhein-Neckar
Ten of the best golf courses and six of the most beautiful hotels in the Rhein-Neckar district around Heidelberg, in Kraichgau and the Palatinate have come together to form a cooperation, the Golfland Rhein-Neckar. Across regional borders, these regions are among the most attractive areas in Germany - and not just for golfers.
This area, an hour's drive south of Frankfurt Airport, has the mildest climate in Germany with up to 1,800 hours of sunshine annually, not only ideal for golfers, but also for viticulture and agriculture. Many compare these parts of Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate with Tuscany. Not only wines that are valued all over the world are grown here, the famous Schwetzingen asparagus also grows here, even figs and aubergines thrive here and the famous Saumagen is also at home here. Countless excellent restaurants offer a diverse culinary offer with local and international specialties. In addition, three world cultural heritage sites as well as 37 castles and palaces, 24 museums, nine theaters, nine particularly interesting tourist routes as well as 16 festivals and countless wine festivals during the season attract visitors to this historical area.
Thanks to the Golfland Rhein-Neckar cooperation, six hotels have set up specifically for the needs of golfers and work together with the ten nearby golf courses. And the best thing about it: there is only one contact person and everything from one source. Vacationers can book golf trips and get advice on the website www.golfland-rhein-neckar.de. Travel professionals are available here who not only know the region very well, but also the needs of golfers, as they practice the sport themselves. Small golf groups, families and groups of friends in particular have made use of this service in recent years.
By the way, you can look forward to the anniversary event of the 10th golf week from 6th to 14th August 2021. Registrations are possible from March. Further information at: www.golfland-rhein-neckar.de
- Bruchsal Golf Club
- Heddesheim Golf Club
- Hohenhardter Hof Golf Club
- Golfpark Kurpfalz
- Mannheim-Viernheim Golf Club
- Rheintal golf course
- Sinsheim Golf Club
- Golf Club St. Leon-Rot (2x18 holes)
- Heitlinger Golf Resort
- The Palatine
- Hotel Heitlinger Hof
- Hotel Villa Medici
- Hotel Villa Tuscany
- Hotel aprons
- Ringhotel Winzerhof
(Text: Scheffler Creative Communication)
- How can low self-esteem affect relationships?
- CBD oil lowers blood pressure
- What is the toughest prison in the world
- What are some great Nickelback songs
- How do you feel in your home
- Do you like viola or violin
- Why are some attractive people introverted?
- Why is there no Parasyte Season 2
- Must see attractions in Montenegro
- Are Fiat cars poorly made
- What are the famous dishes in Aurangabad
- Why doesn't Amazon Prime contain Whole Foods?
- Will our world make it by 2020?
- What is TS Ramakrishnan doing now
- How hard is it to stay happy
- How do you recognize a googler
- What do you think of Argentina
- What can science learn from industry?
- What exactly is a mantra
- Who is the best freelance project manager
- What is lift curve
- Who decides on the salary of the judges
- Is perfection the enemy of progress
- Which food allergies are deadly