What is the professional ethics of teaching
Worksheet: Acting Correctly - Ethics at Work
Moral questions arise again and again in childhood and adolescence. The yardstick for correct behavior here is usually one's own conscience. Later in professional life, ethical decisions become more complex. Then it is important to comply with professional ethical guidelines and to know the legal framework for ethical behavior. This is particularly relevant for professions that are highly trusted, such as tax advisors. Many companies also set up internal guidelines for responsible behavior.
Already during an internship and later at work, the pupils are repeatedly confronted with the question: "How do I behave correctly?". It is therefore important to know the principles of professional ethics and to be able to resolve moral conflicts appropriately. The worksheet provides an introduction to ethical behavior in a professional context. Using specific case studies, the students develop an understanding of professional ethical issues and possible conflicts. You will develop your own corporate guidelines for responsible action and discuss whether companies with a pure profit focus are more successful than companies with ethical principles.
- are made aware of ethical behavior in a professional context.
- find out which professional ethical regulations exist.
- get to know legal regulations with ethical relevance.
- use the example of tax advisors to work out which ethical conflicts can arise in day-to-day work and how professional regulations influence ethical behavior in the workplace.
- deal with corporate guidelines for responsible action based on a case study.
- use a given internet source to research the basic ethical duties of a tax advisor.
- independently develop guidelines for responsible behavior for a self-chosen, fictitious company.
- use given quotations to discuss whether companies with a focus on profit or on principles are more successful in the long term.
- practice evaluating complex issues in teamwork.
- present their work results to the plenary in a structured and understandable way.
- practice active listening as part of a discussion and bring your own arguments in a structured and convincing manner.
- Professional field of tax advice
The teaching materials on the focus topic "Tax Advisory Professional Field" at Lehrer-Online support young people in their professional orientation in the tax advisory professional field.
- Cell phones can damage bank cards
- Where would you go to practice the piano?
- What are some reasons for bad breath
- What are some hotels in Vijayawada
- Is a SAP SD a good career
- Is there anyone who doesn't use a smartphone?
- Modern life is too long
- Is there a site for dating girls
- What are the benefits of nearshore outsourcing
- How can offshore outsourcing help a company
- Is hectic culture harmful
- How does digital technology improve our lives
- How to calculate the population of a country
- Germans and Dutch are the same people
- Uses Google mainframes
- How do I greet a new employee
- How does ibuprofen affect routine blood tests?
- Is the Mercator projection compliant
- How do I get rich 5
- What should a biblical woman be like?
- Is it worth having your IQ tested
- How does Priceline make money
- How much does an Apple laptop cost
- How does Bangladesh see India