Which is better Breaking Bad or Viking
Vikings: You should check out these 6 alternatives to the Vikings series!
After the "Vikings" final, are you thirsting for more series like this? We have six alternatives to the history series that you don't want to miss out on!
- The historical drama "Vikings" was completed in 2020. We console you with 6 alternatives beyond the end!
- Check out exciting Viking spectacles like "The Last Kingdom" or the German series "Barbarians"!
- In addition, Netflix is already working on a "Vikings" sequel. The series takes place around a hundred years after "Vikings".
Action, drama, intrigue! The historical series "Vikings" thrilled fans with a total of six seasons. The story of Ragnar and his sons may have ended by now, but other series also offer exciting stories in a similar setting and with similar themes. We list six alternatives to "Vikings" that are at least as exciting!
1st alternative: The Last Kingdom
The British history series "The Last Kingdom" tells of Uthred, who is kidnapped by Vikings at a young age and later returns to England to take his rightful place as Lord of Bebbanburg.
You can also find out from us what similarities and differences the two historical dramas "Vikings" and "The Last Kingdom" have in common.
2nd alternative: barbarians
"Barbarians" is a history series from Netflix. The scene of the six-part series is the famous Varus Battle in the year 9 AD in the Teutoburg Forest, which becomes a formative event in the history of Europe.
3rd alternative: Black Sails
In "Black Sails", pirate James Flint and his crew search for the treasure of a Spanish galleon to save their lives on the pirate island of New Providence Island.
4th alternative: Game of Thrones
The American fantasy television series "Game of Thrones" is about the battle for the throne of the mighty noble houses on the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos.
5th alternative: Spartacus
The American series "Spartacus" tells the fictional life story of the Thracian gladiator Spartacus, who led a slave revolt against the Romans from 73 to 71 BC.
5th alternative: Vikings - Valhalla
After the end of "Vikings", the showrunner of the series, Michael Hirst, dedicates himself to a spin-off of his successful Viking epic: "Vikings: Valhalla". The story of the new series takes place around 100 years after the events of "Vikings", so you won't get to see familiar faces.
Nevertheless, exciting fights and exciting intrigues await us in the best "Vikings" manner. The series shown on Netflix is already deep in production. A start date should be Late 2021 or early 2022 respectively.
Are you wondering if any of your favorite series have been canceled? We summarize which series were sold on Netflix, Amazon and on TV.
|genre||Drama, Action & Adventure, Action, Adventure, History, Documentary|
|First broadcast in Germany|
|Networks||Netflix, History, BBC Two, History|
|production||Shaw Media, World 2000 Entertainment, Take 5 Productions, British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), BBC-TV Productions|
- What are the types of mantra chanting
- Can a synchronous generator be switched in delta connection
- What are main examples
- How can I stop objectifying women
- Expect a recession by 2020
- How can you find people in Australia
- What does float mean in retail
- How Much Sugar Can Babies Eat
- How does a red kaenguru eat
- Dreaming disturbs our sleep
- How do I make an electronic device
- Which continent does Brazil belong to?
- Will Jungkook and IU ever be together?
- What is a hexagonal pyramid
- How does Byjus generate income
- How automation helps works in the automotive industry
- What fears Muhammad
- Make Money for Nonprofit CEOs
- Can you get addicted to being alone?
- How tall should boys be
- Bought Amazon whole foods
- How does Airbnb check VAT numbers
- How does Amazon make hiring decisions for interviews
- What types of food do billionaires eat