Where can I watch Japanese TV programs
TIME: GERMANY JAPAN
Receiving Japanese television in Germany is almost impossible because the satellites that transmit Japanese television are below the horizon in Germany and can therefore not be reached. But there are exceptions - if you live in Berlin, for example, it may be possible to receive Asian satellites, since Berlin is more to the east than Düsseldorf, for example.
But it is still very difficult to receive from Japanese TV channels, as you need a very large satellite dish (approx. 1.50m and more) and usually a C-band LNB.
But there is hope!
If you really want to receive Japanese television, then you shouldn't forget the names of the TV stations "JSTV 1" and "JSTV 2". This is a TV station that broadcasts Japanese TV to Europe! The station cuts programs from various Japanese stations and can be received via the Hotbird satellite - and that with a normal satellite dish (approx. 60-80 cm).
However, this is a pay tv channel that you can also subscribe to on a monthly basis in Germany.
Even if you don't feel like ordering a subscription, you can still watch Japanese television because the channel "JSTV 1" is broadcast daily with the news unencrypted and is therefore accessible to everyone! "JSTV 1" is also broadcast unencrypted on special occasions. It's cool, isn't it? "JSTV 2" is always encrypted.
JSTV 1 and JSTV 2 can be received at:
Link to the TV station JSTV: (information about the station, broadcast tables, etc.)
Here is a small table about the transmission times, in which JSTV 1 sends unencrypted:
(after GMT Germany time) | daily from monday to friday | Sat. and Sun. not always
Time content language
12.00-12.30 NHK NEWS 7 Japanese and English
14.00-15.00 NHK NEWS WATCH 9 Japanese and English
16.30-17.00 NS-News & Sport Japanese
19.25-19.35 NHK BS-NEWS Japanese
19.35-20.00 Buisness Front Line Japanese
[23.00-23.30 miscellaneous (does not always send) Japanese]
23.00-24.00 News Morning news Japanese
Further broadcast times not known
On special Japanese holidays in the year, JSTV 1 sometimes transmits partially unencrypted. The same applies to some Sundays in the year.
The broadcaster can of course make short-term changes to the broadcast content
JSTV TV picture
NHK is a Japanese TV and radio broadcaster. This can be compared with the ARD or ZDF
NHK Radio (German)
Lyngsat is a Tv database and has a lot of information from satellites and frequencies, etc.
Japan's Tv Channel
Free to receive Japanese Tv channels (in Japan) With more precise reschaschieren it may be possible to receive these Tv channels in some regions of Germany!
Watch Japanese Tv Stations Online
Bloomberg Japan News Stream
Yomiuri News Stream News Stream
Tokyo Broadcast System news stream
NHK news stream
Channel J stream station (various topics)
IIV Channel Interactive live transmitter and on-demand tv (button, top right, on IIV website)
Yanagida: live tv link | Website link
ohsama 1 tv or link live music channel (Japanese music clips)
ohsama 2 tv or link live music channel (japanisce music clips)
Collection of links to Japanese Internet live and stream channels.
Listen to Japanese radio stations over the Internet
- How can I rehydrate a dehydrated salt
- Can I come to ISRO after MSC Physics?
- What are the specialties of Cuba
- Why can't Americans put an English accent?
- How much care pays
- What's your strangest early childhood memory
- What is the best south asian country
- What's cool about your family
- Are German and Swiss German different languages
- Which leads to girls being emotionally immature
- Which iPhone is the most durable
- What does dirty mean?
- The salaries of programmers are falling
- What are lucid dreams
- What makes you an environmentalist?
- When to do holi festival in india 2019
- How do I stop complaining about anything
- Remote freelance jobs are hard to find
- Why do some snakes rattle
- What are the best restaurant recommendation apps
- What are Lesser Known Classroom Hacks
- How do I choose a wetsuit
- Why are you reading a book
- Is entrepreneurship a passion
- What do the Greeks look like
- Why did Allah create the earth and people
- What are some good Korean cat names
- When did you write your story?
- What is Uber's mission statement
- Is there a real estate bubble?
- Are Sikhs exposed to racism in Germany?
- What are your daily goals
- Which countries have strict speed limit laws?
- How should you secure your wallet?