What is the significance of the bill
Billing document; Notification of the fee due on the basis of the sales contract, etc.
1. Head: Recipient address, reference number and date of the order, own reference number of the order, number and date of the invoice.
2. Core: Description of the service or the goods with the number of items or other quantity description; Item numbers; Individual, total and final price as well as the payment terms and other regulations.
Sales tax law
1. Term: Document with which an entrepreneur settles deliveries and other services to the recipient of the service, regardless of how this document is referred to in business transactions (e.g. information in a contract). A credit note also counts as an invoice if it complies with the formal requirements and the supplier does not contradict the content of the credit note.
2. Shape: An invoice must be sent on paper or as an electronic invoice (§ 14 I UStG).
3. An invoice within the meaning of the UStG must be specific Compulsory components contain; if this is not the case, the recipient of the service is not entitled to input tax deduction (Section 15 I No. 1 UStG). These are: a) The supplier and recipient of the service must both be named with their full name and full address; b) German sales tax identification number or tax number of the providing entrepreneur, c) date of issue, d) consecutive invoice number, e) quantity and type of items supplied or the type and scope of other services provided, f) time of delivery or other Service or time of receipt of the fee, if this is certain, g) net fees, tax rates or tax exemptions for each individual service, as well as any reduction in the fee agreed in advance, h) in special cases reference to the duty of the service recipient to keep records. There are reliefs for small amount invoices.
4. Special regulations sometimes require the recipient of the service's VAT identification number to be stated on the invoice (Section 14a UStG). If the duty to pay the tax is transferred to the customer according to special regulations (e.g. in the case of triangular transactions or reverse charge procedures), only the net amount is to be shown and a reference to the customer's tax liability must be placed on the invoice; see § 14a UStG.
5. One Obligation to issue a Invoices in terms of sales tax always exist if the customer is an entrepreneur and / or a legal person (§ 14 II sentence 2 UStG); The entrepreneur is also entitled to issue an invoice in the other cases.
6. Consequences of a wrong calculation: Anyone who issues an invoice in the sense of sales tax and shows a tax that is too high on it, endangers the tax revenue because the invoice could potentially be used by the recipient to deduct input tax. He therefore owes the additional amount shown to the tax authorities until he has corrected the invoice (and in some cases also eliminated the fiscal risk; §§ 14b, 14c UStG). At the same time, however, a service recipient who has accepted an invoice in which the sales tax is shown too high is not entitled to any input tax deduction from this invoice for this additional amount (§ 15 I No. 1 UStG); Rather, he must insist on the invoice correction and reimbursement of the overpaid sales tax by his business partner.
- How many gospels are there
- Which Albanian dialect should I learn
- Who produced the movie Avengers Infinity War
- Bangladeshis do not like foreigners
- Can invest private equity in public companies
- What is the secret of Pisces women
- Who is the highest paid cricket commentator
- Dentists will replace a crown for free
- How are African Americans seen in Spain
- Why should I worship God
- What is the strongest gold
- What are things that you like but shouldn't
- What's the best picture on your phone
- How does a Pisces woman show love
- What do the French think of Spain?
- You can share your photos here
- How do language and culture influence identity?
- How Can Nurses Make Extra Money?
- Aerospace engineers earn well
- What does this error code 0x8024402C mean
- All extraterrestrial spaceship stories can be wrong
- Do couples over 40 have sex
- Why is my father acting like that
- How can I create wealth