What are some Albanian names
The most beautiful Albanian boy names
Traditional Albanian boy names are less common today in Albania's current birth registers. Instead of first names of Albanian origin, parents are increasingly opting for Christian Greek and Latin or English names. In this way they hope to give their children better opportunities for a future abroad.
It's good that Albanian first names are popular beyond the borders of Albania. That may be because Albania is a country of emigration. Far from home, parents naturally want to pass on a piece of their culture and history to their children with the name. Or it is simply because there is a nice meaning behind the great sound of many Albanian boy names that you like to put in your own child's cradle.
You can find the most beautiful Albanian boy names with meaning in our list:
Names suitable for everyday use also in Germany
Although names like Agim (the dawn), Arian (our gold) or Lirim (the liberation) sound extraordinary to German ears, they don't sound too strange and are relatively easy to understand. And if you first know their meaning, you will love these names.
Pronunciation of names
The Albanian language knows some letters and sounds that do not appear or differ in the German language. So if you do not speak the Albanian language, you should make sure that the name is pronounced correctly.
The list of Albanian boy names has very different linguistic and cultural influences. In addition to original Albanian names, there are some names with Arabic-Muslim roots that are also easy to recognize. For example, we are more familiar with Xhemail and Querim than Kemal and Kerim. Furthermore, Albanian names have Greek, Italian and Latin influences.
Why would you want to give your baby an Albanian boy name and which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
Would you like to receive more parental allowance?
The experts at Elterngeld.de will help you to get more parental allowance with the “Elterngeld Trickkiste”. Either learn it yourself in the Elterngeld online course or get advice from the Elterngeld experts. Benefit from the knowledge gained from over 4,000 parental allowance consultations!
About the author: As the mother of a lively toddler, Sibylle loves to write passionately about all the questions that she encounters in her sometimes chaotic, sometimes harmonious and always exciting everyday family life. When she's not working on an item, she's probably thinking about her other passions: cake and her roller skates.
- Can unmarried women travel alone
- What is a current asset
- What qualities make soldiers attractive to women?
- Has anyone predicted past recessions?
- What does it mean for you to live fully
- How programmers live their lives
- Why do men wear jockstraps
- What makes you leave after failure
- Who has more power prosecutors or judges
- Which eyes Arya closed
- Is Morocco a good place to live
- Why does everyone suck at their job
- What is the best variant of the pizza
- What is arthrology
- Cell phones can damage bank cards
- What co-founder should a CEO be?
- What are some new muslim names
- What percentage of Americans are immigrants?
- Is child labor bad
- Why Telugu people rule SAP
- Are USA or Germany better for Asians
- Can social media be hacked?
- How many inventions did the ancient Egyptians make
- Covers or eliminates Febreze odors